In order to work in any licensed venue in Victoria, you must hold and RSA certificate accredited by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR). An RSA course at Kyneton Community House will provide you with a VCGLR RSA Certificate, which is all you need to serve alcohol in any bar, club, restaurant, café, pub or venue that sells alcohol in Victoria.
1. If KCH cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced