Financial Wellbeing for Women
Does this sound like you?
- I don’t like to think about money – it’s too scary!
- My ex used to manage the money. Now that I am on my own, I don’t know where to start.
- My bills stress me out
- I would like to save for a rainy day but I don’t know how to make that happen.
- I can’t afford everything for my children’s schooling. Help!
All sessions are recommended but you can register for individual sessions if you cannot manage all.
October 8th – Your relationship to money
October 15th – Your money journey – Micro goals and moving forward
October 22nd – Let’s talk about money 1 – Breaking down financial walls
October 28th – Let’s talk about money 2 – Critical conversations around money
November 5th – Managing debt – creating a workable budget
November 12th – Saving
November 19th – Accessing financial services
November 26th – Consolidating what you’ve learnt, keep the momentum going
Light lunch provided.
1. If KCH cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced