Join Lakshal (Lucky) Perera – Photographer of Awesome Stuff in a 3 part Photography course to get you on your way creating and editing your own images.
3 x 2hr Sessions
1) Intro to Photography & Technical Skills Session Part A
2) Tecnical Skills Part B + Composition
3) Lightroom/Photoshop Editing of images
What you’ll need:
- A DSLR or mirrorless or point and shoot style camera which has full manual functionality (ie. ability to change shutter speed/aperture/ISO).
- For session 3, a laptop or tablet and a memory card reader
- You will also need to have a copy of an editing program like Lightroom or Photoshop installed. There are free options for both of these which Lucky can recommend – please enquire at the House.
Check out Lucky’s amazing work at https://www.lakshalperera.com/