In this hands on two hour workshop you’ll learn all there is to know about how to make your own natural skin care products without the many synthetics and chemicals found in store bought products. We’ll talk about how essential oils can help give you glowing, healthy skin, and which essential oils are best for each skin type. You’ll learn how to blend them with plant derived carrier oils and other ingredients to make body oil, deodorant, face wash, makeup remover, face serum plus loads more nourishing skincare recipes.
You’ll also make your own lip balm, face mist and perfume blend, scented with essential oils of your choosing. And, you’ll take home a recipe booklet, including all the details covered in the workshop with recipes to begin making your own products.
If you’ve always wanted to make your own natural skincare products, then this fun workshop is for you. Our skin is our biggest organ and many of the chemicals and synthetic fragrances used in store bought skincare products are untested for long term safety. So, what better way to know what you’re putting on your skin than to make it yourself!
- Techniques to make your own beauty products at home
- Which synthetics and chemicals you should be avoiding in your skincare and why
- Guidelines on using essential oils to help your skin glow
- You’ll make and take home three products tailored to your skin type: a face/body mist, lip balm, and an essential oil perfume blend. Plus you’ll take home some essential oil bath salts made by Cath.
- A booklet filled with all the recipes and information covered during the workshop
- The knowledge to make beautiful skincare as gifts for the rest of the family!