This hands-on workshop is an introduction to using essential oils, and other plant-based ingredients, to make your own chemical-free household cleaning products. Many essential oils have antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities, which can be the foundation for products to clean your home – and make it smell amazing! You’ll learn how to make surface spray, laundry detergent, linen spray and dishwasher powder, plus many more. You’ll leave with three beautifully-packaged products scented with oils of your choice, and the recipes to refill them and do your bit to save the planet in the process.
We’re increasingly aware of the toxins that pollute the modern environment we share, from exhaust fumes, to pesticides and industrial chemicals. But, perhaps we’re less aware of the invisible pollutants we’re exposed to in our own homes. The products we buy from the supermarket to keep our homes clean, and germs at bay, can cause respiratory issues and skin irritations, and interfere with our hormones. Making your own products means you can banish these commercial concoctions from your cleaning cupboard and safeguard your family’s health.
- How to use essentials oils to make your own low-tox cleaning products
- The basics of using essential oils safely to clean and purify the air in your home
- Why it’s vital for your health to ditch commercial cleaning products
- The knowledge to go home and overhaul your cleaning cupboard with low-tox DIY alternatives
- A 10 page booklet of my favourite green cleaning recipes
- 3 products (surface spray, linen spray and laundry liquid) to take home in glass bottles to refill over and over again