Make the finishing touches to your robot’s topknot and place them into the circle. Hakkeyoi! Nokotta!
In this special holiday workshop students will be guided in making the ultimate fighting rikishi robot and will have the opportunity to enter many bouts. In each match, the first robot to be pushed over or forced outside the circle is defeated.
Winning strategies may make use of ingenious mechanisms, low centre of gravity or special sensor-activated routines. Or has one battle bot simply done more to garner the attention and favour of the gods? The tournament will have separate categories for fully-autonomous and radio-controlled battle bots.
Participants will collaborate with a teammate on the day. LEGO BOOST equipment and android tablets will be provided for use. No experience with robotics or programming is necessary. Come along and have fun in a supportive and inclusive environment!
1. If KCH cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced