SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety: This unit is required by Australian law for all staff handling food.
This is the entry level unit of competency for food safety training within the Hospitality sector. It includes basic food safety practices such as personal hygiene and conduct, food handling, housekeeping and waste disposal and responsibilities where work involves preparation or serving of food in establishments such as cafes, clubs, hotels or bars.
Sign up to our Hospitality Combo course to gain both Responsible Service of Alcohol and Food Hygiene and receive a discount! Details here
1. If KCH cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced