Want to build and manage your own Facebook Page for your business? Join us for this hands-on workshop that covers:
– building a Facebook Page that delivers results
– what to post and when
– video (LIVE and pre-recorded)
– Facebook advertising
– Facebook Groups.
Delivered by Zali Garrety of The Online Wordsmith who offers marketing strategy, social media, copywriting and social media training and consulting to small businesses. Zali’s passion is making social media and marketing accessible, easy to implement and effective for small businesses.
The course will have an assumed basic knowledge of Facebook. You will need to bring a mobile device such as a mobile phone, iPad or laptop.
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced