Instagram for Business
Want to set up an Instagram presence for your business? Join marketing and social media specialist, Zali Garrety from the Online Wordsmith, at this hands-on workshop where you will learn about:
– creating a defined brand look for your account
– establishing an effective hashtag strategy
– the basics of creating beautiful images and videos that get engagement
– understanding how to use Instagram stories
– how Instagram algorithms work and how you can use it to maximise your followers and engagement
– knowing when to post, how often and the keys to success
– discovering how to use Instagram competitions to deliver results.
The course is for beginners. Please bring a mobile device such as a mobile phone, iPad or laptop.
Date: Saturday 23rd February
Time: 9am – 12:30pm
Please submit your details through our Contact Form and make payment by selecting Add to Cart, where you will taken through to PayPal.
This course is supported by Macedon Ranges Shire Council
1. If KCLC cancels a course prior to commencement, fees paid will be refunded in full;
2. If a learner cancels their enrolment with more than 4 working days notice prior to course commencement, fees paid will be
refunded less an administration fee of 20% of the course cost;
3. No refunds are available when a learner cancels their enrolment within 4 working days prior to commencement of the
4. No refunds are available when a learner fails to advise of cancellation prior to course commencement;
5. No refunds are available after a course has commenced